Tuesday 18 August 2015

Heat Wave

No comments:
 
If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that my weekend didn't start out on a high note, but I'm glad to say that the rest played out beautifully. Friday night we headed into a glorious late summer heat wave, and to keep cool on date night I opted for this cut out dress I can't believe I haven't worn more this summer. Excuse the poofy hair, the humidity was making it grow larger and curlier by the second.
Dress: Garage {similar - on sale} | Sunglasses: H&M {similar} | Necklace: H&M {similar}
The heat and humidity not only made the denim jacket I had originally thought to pair with this dress impossible, but also made the thought of layering on accessories far from appealing. Instead I went for a simple statement piece that wasn't to heavy around the neck, and a bold lip to add some interest. You might remember this lipstick from my Colour Story post at the beginning of the summer. I've got to say - I love this shade! Such a fun and different twist on the classic bright pinks and corals. 

How do you accessorize to beat the heat?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment