Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Creative Closet: This Was A Gift

No comments:
 
When Jana asked me if I would fill in for Creative Closet co-host this week, you know I jumped at the chance to do it again! This week's theme is This Was A Gift, showcasing something that was given to you whether it be for the holidays or any time. Just look at the beautiful outfits these ladies came up with!
There are so many great prompts coming up this month, so get ready to link up with Jana and Maegen every Tuesday and show off your personal style!

Sweater Dress: H&M {exact} | Tights: Hue {exact} | Necklace: Old Navy {similar}
Braclet: J. Crew {exact} | Watch: Anne Klein {similar} | Shoes: Tory Burch {exact}
I've always been a fan of sweater dresses on other people but had never found the right shape or material that fit my body shape.  I was convinced they just weren't for me, until my Mum picked this one out for me for Christmas. As soon as I tried it on I was in love! The cowl neckline and the camel colour are so beautiful for the season. I paired it with these cute reverse polka dot tights, and my favourite black and gold accessories. Together they make for a fun, comfortable outfit for a festive outing!

Now it's your turn! What has been your favourite gifted fashion piece?



 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment