Monday 29 September 2014

Hats Off

No comments:
 
Since we are currently going through a bit of an Indian Summer (and I'm not complaining),  I've been taking advantage of the last few bare leg days and instead keeping things Autumn-like with Fall colours, prints and outwear accessories. This wool cloche hat is one of my all time favourites. It not only fits my tiny head, but the classic style has kept it wearable for many seasons since I originally bought it.
Dress: Old Navy {similar pattern} | Belt: Forever 21 {similar}| Hat: Forever 21 {similar} | Watch: Ebay {exact}

What is your favourite colder weather accessory?  

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia







Linking up to: Transatlantic Blonde, The Pleated Poppy, & Greater Than Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment