Wednesday 28 May 2014

Memorial Weekend Haul

No comments:
 
If you read my recent wish list post you'll know I recently took a day trip over the border to visit our good friends to the South. I may not have come away with all of the things I was after, but here's the damage that I did this past weekend!


I got the best deal on these two pairs of Nine West shoes, I couldn't be happier! If you follow me on Twitter, you saw last week I was on the hunt for a pair of strappy heeled sandals. Boy am I happy I didn't go home with either of the pairs I was looking at then, because I got both of these beautiful babies for a total of $60 versus paying $130 for one pair! Total steal!

I also couldn't resist bringing home this purple/periwinkle colour blocked dress from Loft. Not only was it 40% off the already low outlet price, it seems like the kind of dress I could easily dress up or down for work or more formal functions. I have a couple of weddings to go to in the next few months - this dress may make an appearance at one of them.


I spent my sweet time going through all the amazing sections at Ulta - I think I was in beauty heaven - and ended up coming home with a couple of staples (the Jordana Mascara/Eyeliner and Mario Bedescu Drying Lotion) as well as some new goodies to try. 

I decided to go with the Real Techniques Complexion Sponge instead of a brush since I'd never dipped my toes into the sponge craze and wasn't really willing to shell out $25+ for the beauty blender. 

NYX stole the show for me this visit. I found a palette of cool neutrals - something I've been on the hunt for over the past few months, a Butter Gloss in the shade Apple Strudel (mistaken for the soft matte lip cream in the picture above - oops), and the lip primer in Nude that I was intrigued by after seeing it on Nancy's blog a few weeks ago.

Did you pick up anything exciting in the Memorial day sales?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment