Thursday 24 September 2015

Day To Night Fall Makeup

No comments:
 
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, but fall is my favourite time to play around with makeup. You don't have to be worried that your hard work will melt off your face in an hour, and the colours of fall are just always so inspiring! Here is a quick, slightly smokey FOTD I wore this weekend to welcome back the autumn!
If you're looking to amp it up a bit for evening, just pop on a deep berry lip colour. Because there isn't any heavy liner, the eye look still plays well with dark lips without looking too overdone. Even Tyler loved this look and he hates lipstick!
Here's a breakdown of the products I used:

Face
Powder: Revlon Naked Skin Powder + Rimmel Stay Matte (center of the face)

Eyes |
Lid: Urban Decay Toasted (blended out with Naked)
Crease/Outer Corner: Urban Decay Hustle
Inner Corner: MAC Nylon


How do you switch up your makeup for fall? Are you a dark lip person?

Shop the look:
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia



 Linking up with: Jaelan & Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment