Wednesday 23 March 2016

Trash Talk | March Empties

No comments:
 
A few weeks ago we did a major clean out of my parent's basement and it inspired me to finally use up the ends of a ton products that have been on the edge of empty for a while now. There are some of my favourite products in here so let's get started!



It's A 10 Miracle Leave In | It's probably taken me at least years to go through this bottle because I hated it at first, but once I started using it more over the past year it became my hero hair product for conditioning, detangling and helping combat frizz. Even if you have fine hair like me, I highly recommend checking it out. Just remember, a little goes a long way! I have already repurchased and use every time I shower.

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel | This was another product I did a complete 180 on. When I first got it I hated how stiff and crunchy it made my brows feel. Once I got a handle on using just a small amount or product, I was in love! It really is like superglue for your brows - they will stay in place all day long. I picked up a drugstore clear gel to see if it could be duped, but after I use that up I'll likely be repurchasing this. I'm hoping I can find it again in the mini size because it lasted me forever and was great for travel!

Jordana Best Lash Extreme & IT Cosmetics Tightline Mascara | I've talked about these both plenty of times, and will have a post up in the next few weeks about my favourite lash looks so I'll keep it short: I love both these and have already repurchased!

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner | I've talked about this stuff enough that I'm sure you know this is my favourite black liquid liner on the market. Expensive, yes, but it lasts me for nearly a year before drying up so it's worth the investment to me!

Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray | I bought a double pack of the regular setting spray and the oil control version and finished up both recently. I loved using the regular in place of powder when my skin is super dry, and the oil control on top of powder on humid summer days. They're running a 24 hour sale right now that will get you 2 free travel sizes and free shipping (plus use FREE15 for 15% off!) so you bet I'll be placing an order ASAP!

Palladio Eyeshadow Primer | This is a drugstore priced eyeshadow primer that I found to work just as well as the UD Primer Potion. It reminds me a bit of the NARS primer, although it is slightly thicker in texture. I'm picked up the Milani one to test that out, but I would consider purchasing this again in the future. 

Josie Maran Argan Oil | The dropper of this got really gross and sticky near the end so I'm not a fan of the packaging, but the oil itself was very nice. I find a facial oil essential before attempting to cover up acne, but I'm probably going to try another type of oil to see if this is really worth the relatively high price tag. What's your favourite facial oil?

Simple Soothing Eye Balm | I really liked the squeeze tube packaging of this, and the product did exactly as promised. I used it as a night eye cream to hydrate and did like the light texture, but I won't be repurchasing this time around because I'd like to try out something different. Any suggestions?

Kudos to any of you who made it to the end!

What has hit your beauty trash recently? Was it worth a repurchase?


keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment