Tuesday 22 December 2015

Trash Talk | December Empties

No comments:
 
Can you guys believe that it is the week of Christmas already? I feel like just yesterday it was Halloween, but soon we'll be talking 2015 favourites! I've been powering through the ends of tons of products lately so it felt like time to clean out the trash and see what worked and what didn't. Look for even more empties come the new year!
Once again I feel like I need to apologize for things being pretty quiet around here lately. Extra exciting stuff at work has made for some extra long days and weekends are full of house hunting (!!) and holiday festivities. December has seriously just flown by! I'm looking forward to the next two weeks to have a little bit of time to get myself back on track. Nothing like a new year to jump start the organization process right? Thank you all again for bearing with me during the rough patch that has been this fall. I seriously appreciate every one of you that keeps coming back to read! Now let's get back to the products shall we:

RapidLash Serum | I bought this product when I was on vacation last year, and at first it was difficult to remember to apply at night so I was using it sporadically and wasn't seeing crazy results. In the last maybe 6 months I've finally gotten the hang of including it in my routine and I noticed a huge difference in the length of my eyelashes! I'm already using my second tube of this and thought to take some before photos this time so keep an eye out for a full before/after review!

Recommendation? If you looking for a growth serum to try, I highly recommend this one. Just make sure you are applying regularly to see best results. I believe Costco sells a double pack for the same price as one tube at any other store so be on the lookout!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner | This was a product I loved using back before I discovered Micellar waters for that last bit of cleansing before adding your mosturizer. It was gentle and didn't strip the skin like many other toner/astrigent type products I had tried previously.

Recommendation? I don't use a separate toner now because I feel that a micellar water does double-duty, but if you are a toner fan this one was very nice for sensitive skin!

Maybelline Lash Sensational | When I first tried this mascara I wasn't super impressed, but as the formula dried and thickened a bit it became one of my very favourites from the drugstore. The wand/bristles are the perfect shape/length to really separate, lengthen, and fan out the lashes.

Recommendation? If you're looking for a new drugstore mascara to test out, definitely give this one a try!

Dove Cream-Oil Body Wash | I rediscovered this in my collection last year during the harsh winter, and have been loving it ever since. It is a thick, creamy body wash that leaves the skin feeling clean but not stripped. The Rose Oil scent was also really nice!

Recommendation? They don't sell this particular product any more, but the Winter Care body wash I've heard is very similar. Dove body washes are definitely some of my favourites!

I think by now you all know how much I love and recommend the Marcelle cleansing water, Macadamia hair masque & Batiste dry shampoo, but if you're looking for more information you can click any of the links to read more. I will say that I wish we could find the Fresh sent of Batiste in Canada, because I think it is my new favourite!

Have you been purging your stash of almost-used products in time for the new year? What have you used up recently?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment