Tuesday 8 December 2015

Irresistible Me Extensions Review

No comments:
 
If you've been following this blog for a while, you'll know that I'm always on the lookout anything that will help my super fine hair feel thicker and more voluminous. I've always been super curious about extensions, but since they are an investment and many require online ordering, I was hesitant to take the plunge. So when Irresistible Me reached out to me to ask if I would be interested in testing out their Royal Remy extensions, I was thrilled to be able to report back to you on the process and quality.


Blonde hair can be extremely hard to match because of the range of tones there can be from one blonde to the next. When they arrived I was impressed that they came with a tester piece to make sure that the length and the tone of the hair is exactly what you were looking for and expected. I ordered the Platnium Blonde, and while it does have a bit more of a yellow tone than my own hair, once blended in with my own it's barely noticeable. I did tone a few piece using this method to see if it would change the colour, and it did, but only slightly.

I chose the 20 inch set as I was looking for more volume than length, but it does add a little bit to the ends of my hair, which will be really nice for other hair styles. As someone with fine hair, I appreciate that the ends taper a bit as it meant my extensions needed no extra trip to my hair stylist in order to blend flawlessly. I know that it's easier to blend in extensions when curling your hair, but to me the test was to see if they blended in when mine was straight, and I'm thrilled to report that they 100% do!

The 4 clip piece is quite something - it's a double layered weft that I think is thicker than all my hair put together, and so I was worried that it would be uncomfortable and heavy. I'm happy to report that I felt perfectly comfortable for hours while wearing!

The set came with more pieces than I would ever need for my hair at once, but I love that I can keep a couple of the wefts for curls, where I don't need a ton of crazy volume. It also means I can cut down on the heat styling for them since I can have some both curly and straight no matter what style I want to accomplish.

All in all I'm definitely impressed with the quality and blendability of these extensions right out of the box! You can pick up your own here. Now my only problem is figuring out how to store them outside of keeping them in the box they came in - do you have any tips?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment