Thursday 1 October 2015

Loving Lately | September Favourites

No comments:
 
October 1st? How did that happen? I feel like this year is just flying, but everyone always says that so let's move on. I missed out on my favourites last month, so this is a combination of what I've been loving over the past two months!
Z Palette | I bought my first Z Palette back in June and I've been loving it ever since! Not only has it helped me keep my depotted shadows front and center, it's also been great for all the short trips I've been making over the past few months to hold basically all my powder products. I love that I can cut down on the bulky packaging and streamline my storage!

Revlon Naked Skin Powder | I've had this powder for over a year, but because it's a little dark for my skin tone and the bulky packaging made it difficult to transport it never really got much use. This past month when sorting through my makeup I picked it back up, depotted it and fell in love. The texture and finish it gives the skin is so smooth, it seriously is like bare skin - but better. It's perfect for using on the perimeter of my face to bring some warmth and dimension and hold on to that summer glow just a little while longer.

Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray | I've raved about this product before, but over the past two months I've been using it every single day. We actually had our hottest days of the year at the end of August and beginning of September, and this stuff would keep my makeup locked for my long days at the office and any activities I was doing in the evening without needing to touch up. 

Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover | PEOPLE. This stuff is magic. I always went for cheap nail polish remover from the drug store because I didn't think paying more would get me any different results. Oh was I wrong. This isn't even that expensive ($11 CAD) but it can remove the polish from both hands in under a minute, doesn't dry out my cuticles, and actually smells really nice! I did a quick demo on Snapchat this morning (tvibblog) if you want to see it in action!

Sephora Wink-It Felt Liner in Cup of Joe | I talked a few months ago about my disappointment in the Stila Stay All Day brown liner, so after that dried up I went on a hunt to find a new deep, cool brown liquid liner that I could wear daily. I picked up this one and the colour and staying power is spot on! I do sometimes notice a tiny bit of transferring to my upper lid, but I've still been wearing it every day for that quick cat eye that I've fallen back in love with.

Meta Grip Bobby Pins | This may seem a bit strange, but bobby pins have made SUCH a difference in my hair recently. I've given up using regular hair ties when putting up my hair at night, and have been using bobby pins to give myself a big loose top right before bed. The result: my fine, curly, frizzy hair in the morning looks like this. Not bad right?! Full voluminous curls with no kinks!

What have you been loving this month?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment