Friday 23 October 2015

BRB

No comments:
 

It's amazing how as a blogger even if you're behind by one or two posts it feels like the most horrible betrayal of your readers - am I right?


All that to say, I'm sorry over the past few weeks I've become more and more MIA in the blogging world. As you know if you've been reading my blog for a while, I started a new job in August. I never really gave details into what I would be doing, and since a lot of you in my Reader Survey said you'd like to hear a little big more about regular daily life, I thought I'd give you a little background/update.

In my new role I'm in charge of running the social media program and strategy for national food/beverage company. It's been so fun to be able to use my knowledge and creativity to help guide and provide content to regional sites across the country, but it's a bit ironic how much focusing on social media all day at work has taken a toll on my own personal use! I'm a one woman team in new territory for the company so it's also been incredibly challenging, stressful and time consuming. I'm writing this post at nearly 1 AM after getting home from work at 10 PM, and I've been feeling burnt out and exhausted. I can't tell you how many times recently I've woken up with all the lights on because I've just conked out as soon as I sat down!

I've also been away from home most weekends, and am preparing for the visit of my university roommate, who moved across the country two years ago, for the next two weeks which I am so excited for!

Blogging has taken the back seat to life over the past few weeks and I'm sorry! I really have missed it and can't wait for when things should settle down a bit in the next two weeks when I can get back into the groove of things. In the meantime, Snapchat (@tvibblog) is the place to be if you want to chat or see more of what I get up to on the daily. I love being able to see what's going on in my blogging pals lives even if it is only in 10 second increments, so leave me your usernames below if we're not already Snap buddies!


Are you feeling the fall time busyness lately? Tell me, what's going on in your life?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment