Monday 21 September 2015

The Creative Closet - Leggings Love

No comments:
 
When faux-leather leggings first came on to the fashion scene I'll admit I wasn't the biggest fan, but they were a style that quickly grew on me because of how easily they dress up and add a little extra edge to an outfit. I'm so excited to be once again co-hosting my favourite fashion link up The Creative Closet, with some of the sweetest ladies on the internet. This week's prompt is Leggings Love so link up how you style your favourite pair below!

It seems like I was on the same wavelength as both Jana and Maegen this week - the love for chambray and leather is universal! Go give their amazing outfits some love! 

Top: Target {similar} | Leggings: Express {exact}| Shoes: Winners {similar}
Necklace: Tiffany & Co. {exact} | Watch: KS {similar} | Lips: NYX {exact}
Can you believe we're coming up on the last week of September already? As sad as I am to say goodbye to another month, I have to say I'm excited to see the posts for next week's prompt!



keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment