Friday 4 September 2015

Loving Lately - Links Edition

No comments:
 
I may not be in school anymore, but since most of my work is with colleges and universities, this time of the year has been pretty crazy. Here are a few things articles and things I've loved reading to give myself a break from work!

Even over a year after getting my DSLR, there is still so much to learn about all the capabilities. Here are 8 things that I definitely didn't know my camera could do.

Karly did an amazing job on transforming her front foyer into the stuff of dreams - the before and after are stunning!

If you're a gmail user, these 13 Gmail Hacks are a great read on how you can put to use some of the features and apps I never knew existed!

Jana recently announced that she is rebranding and will be opening up a web boutique, and I couldn't be happier for her. She's always got great style, so I can't wait to see what beautiful pieces she brings into her shop! 

I'm not a big meat eater, so I'm always looking for ways to get protein into my diet. These protein packed meals without the meat are definitely going in my rotation (Grilled Polenta with Mushrooms anyone?)

This fall it's my goal to cut the amount of stuff that I'm keeping in my house, but it can be overwhelming to know where to start. These 20+ things you can get rid of without even missing will be a good place to kick things off.

Bring on the long weekend and Tyler's birthday on Monday! What are you plans for labour day?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment