Tuesday 4 August 2015

Tea Time

No comments:
 
Whoever said darker colours had to be saved for fall? This outfit was one of my favourites in July because it managed to work in so many different environments - an afternoon tea bridal shower,  a day at the office, and a date this past weekend. Changing up the shoes or accessories, and adding or subtracting a cardigan was all it needed to adapt.
Top: F21 {similar} | Skirt: Mercer & Madison {similar} | Earrings: Heirloom {similar}
Shoes: Tory Burch {exact}
I was looking for more pattern to work into my office wardrobe, and this skirt fit the bill perfectly. The length, the fit, the pattern, the colours, they all work together to create a great wardrobe staple that I can see getting a ton of use of spring, summer or fall!

What are your favourite pattern pieces?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment