Tuesday 14 July 2015

Mint to Be

No comments:
 
I'll be honest: when it comes to hot, humid, summer weather, I'm a serial outfit repeater. I tend to reach for the same easy pieces over and over, but it's amazing all the different combos you can make with the same clothing items just by adding a few extra touches. This dress is a summer staple for me (as seen here and here), but I loved giving it a bit of a retro twist by pairing it with some classic big hair, makeup, pearls and polka dots. 
Dress: Garage {exact}| Shirt: Express {exact} | Necklace: Tiffany & Co. {exact}
Bracelets: Joe Fresh {similar}
Grab a pair of cat eye sunglasses and you're ready for the drive in...or maybe just a regular old summer weekend outing. How do you remix your summer staples?

P.S. Thank you for your support in Friday's post! I'll be keeping with a Tuesday & Thursday posting schedule for a few weeks so I can make sure I'm still bringing you solid content during this transitional stage in my career. I recently hopped on the snapchat bandwagon, so follow me username:tvibblog for regular real life updates!
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment