Monday 6 July 2015

Maxi Moment

No comments:
 
I don't know how it's possible, but the beginning of last week feels like ages ago and yesterday all at the same time. Today is a pretty special day because it's my first day working in my new role! I'm both nervous and excited because it's a pretty big step up in responsibilities, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. During my little staycation last week I had some time to do some shopping and finally bought my very first maxi dress - can you believe it? 
Dress: F21 {exact} | Headscarf: Costa Blanca {similar}
Sunglasses: F21 {similar}| Necklace: Tiffany & Co. {exact}
I have to say - it's a style I'm still getting used to, but I can see why everyone loves them so much! Even though it is a simple solid black piece, the braided detail around the neckline and down the back makes enough of a statement that accessories can be kept pretty minimal, but it could easily be dressed up or down.

What is your favourite way to style a maxi dress?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia




 Linking up with: Whitney Laura | Lauren | Saumya | Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment