Tuesday 28 July 2015

Lakeside

No comments:
 
After a crazy hectic and stressful week last week, I can't tell you how refreshing it has been to get away from work and the city, and take some time to relax by my favourite place in the world - the lake. I had all my closest friends up for the weekend, and it's amazing what great company, great food and great weather can do for your psyche.
Shirt: Target {exact} | Skirt: H&M {similar} | Hat: Sears {similar}
Sandals: Nine West {similar} | Bracelet: J. Crew {exact}
After finally finding the perfect chambray shirt, I can say I know what all the hype is about. It's the easiest material to dress up or down, all while being super comfortable! A pair of strappy sandals is a staple in my wardrobe since they can take even my super relaxed cottage style up a notch for a patio dinner in town.

I hope you're all managing to find some time to get outside and enjoy the weather this summer! Do you have any vacation plans?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia





Linking up with: Jana & Maegen | Whitney Laura | Lauren | Saumya | Lindsey | Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment