Friday 24 April 2015

Loving Lately: Links Edition

No comments:
 
Happy Friday friends! I am so ready for the weekend. Unfortunately my camera seems to have broken (cue minor heart attack) and has to be sent out for repair. I'm trying to find a loaner to work with, but I hope you'll bear with me in the meantime for the next couple of posts. Don't worry, I'll still be posting! I love reading Karly's Things That Thrill Me posts, so today I thought I'd put together some of the things I've been loving from all corners of the Internet lately!

Jaelan gave some great advice on how to get high end makeup on a small budget that has me seriously jealous I can't take advantage of all those Ulta sets!

I've recently fallen in love with the tutorials from Abby of Twist Me Pretty. I like wearing my hair down, so this Twisted Crown Braid sounds like the perfect simple style to keep my hair down, but out of my face as the weather warms up!

Last year I was at an event where they served the most delicious strawberry basil cocktails. This recipe from The Kitchn sounds like an amazing non-alcoholic version that I can't wait to try.

If you didn't already know, I'm a tea freak so when I saw this DIY drink perch from Francoise et Moi I knew it was a project I would definitely need down the line!

How dreamy is this office space from Love Luck Kisses & Cakes? That glass top desk is gorgeous for displaying supplies, or dare I say...makeup?

If you're into hand lettering, I'm willing to bet you'd love this simple tutorial on how to digitize your writing without a scanner.

And last but certainly not least, I have now tried at least three of these better than takeout recipes, and let me tell you: SO GOOD. The Lo Mein is seriously delicious and best of all super quick and easy!

What links have you been loving lately?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment