Wednesday 4 March 2015

Trash Talk - February Empties

No comments:
 
It still amazes me that I seem to be using up enough products every month to warrant a full empties post, but by focusing on actually finishing products over the past year I've rediscovered some great gems in my collection and found a some new favourite products! This month had a pretty good mix of both, so let's just get into it.


Miracle 10 Light Serum | I am so sad to see this go! Miracle10 gifted it to me in December, and I loved it so much that I was scraping the last little bit out with a q-tip. If you've seen how many gel moisturizers I have laying around you'd know that says a lot. The only problem: Tyler really dislikes the scent. I wish they could make an unscented version because it's the only thing stopping me from repurchasing in a second!

Recommendation? If you're in the market for a great moisturizer that gives great hydration without getting greasy, do yourself a favour and test this out!
Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo | I've had this shampoo for what seems like years, but I finally made my way through the entire Costco-sized bottle. For a lover of dry shampoo like myself using a clarifying shampoo every now and again is essential for getting rid of excess product build up and the like. This one is great at getting a super squeaky clean, but I'm thinking of trying out the DIY baking soda method before I repurchase.
Recommendation? I loved it and would definitely recommend it for occasional use - one bottle will last you forever so it's a great value!

Garnier Normal/Combo Gel-Cream | If you've been around these parts for any length of time you probably already know that I love this stuff. It's a staple in my skin care routine, but since we've had such a brutally cold winter I've needed a little extra in the moisture department. 

Recommendation? Come spring this will be back in the rotation - but if you have super oily skin this a solid drugstore option for a light moisturizer.

Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Dark Blonde | I rediscovered this in my collection a few months back and fell in love. It's a great colour, not too harsh for my blonde hair, and the formula is just waxy enough to stick around for the whole day. The comb on the other end is pretty much useless, but the product itself is great.

Recommendation? I went to repurchase and was so sad I couldn't find it in any of my local drug stores! Regardless, if you're into a more natural looking brow and are able to find one around you - snatch it up.

How appropriate is it that everything I finished up in February was coming up roses! Did you finish up anything life-changing this month?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment