Friday 6 March 2015

The Lust List - Spring 2015 Edition

No comments:
 
When I heard the birds chirping away outside my window this morning, it officially put me in the mood for spring. Even though temperatures are still sub-zero and there's snow and ice everywhere, I'm still dreaming of the days when I can start lightening up my layers and ditching the tights.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Since I'm tall, I'm all for the midi-skirt trend. This season I'm hoping to find some different colours and textures to add into my basic and boring work bottoms wardrobe. I have been on the hunt for the perfect lace skirt forever, so I'm hoping this will be the year I finally find it!

I tend to stick to solid colours because they're easy to mix and match, but I want to get out of my comfort zone and experiment with more patterns. What better time than spring when all the beautiful soft florals and watercolours will be flooding into the market?

I've heard nothing but good things about Makeup Geek shadows, Sephora lipstains, and OPI nail polishes. I see getting some fun spring colours in my future. Have you tried any of the above? Which colours would you recommend?

Is it starting to look like spring in your neck of the woods?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment