Monday 9 March 2015

Spring Forward

No comments:
 
It's always around this time of year that I start looking at my winter wardrobe and thinking blah. The thought of above freezing temperatures this week has got me in the spring mood, and even though I said I wanted to add some more pattern into my clothing this season, this floral dress is pretty much all I have to work with at this point. Instead of wearing it as is, I decided to turn it into a top to make it a bit less formal.
Dress (Top): H&M {similar} | Blazer: Forever 21 {similar} | Necklace: Nadri {exact}
Jeans: American Eagle {exact} | Bracelet: Unknown {similar}
I love that the colour palette of this dress lends itself particularly well for transitioning into/out of the colder weather. Topping it with a darker blazer and bottoms really brings out the moodier colours and adds the extra coverage that we definitely still need in Toronto. 

Have you started busting out your spring wardrobe yet?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia





Linking up with: Jana | Maegen | Sarah | Lindsey | Tara | Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment