Wednesday 18 March 2015

Guest Post: Spring Green

No comments:
 
Today I'm happy to introduce Madison, a fellow beauty obsessed Canadian blogger, here to talk about her favourite green polish for spring! Say hi and drop by her blog for a visit!
 Hi everyone! My name is Madison and you can normally find me over on my blog, Cold Side of the Pillow. I’m excited to be a guest on Nadia’s blog this month. It’s my first time taking part in the Canadian Beauty Bloggers Network Guest Post Swap, so I hope this goes okay! Let’s jump right in.
The theme for this month’s guest posts was the colour green. What colour is more fitting for the first days of spring? As the snow disappears and is replaced with various shades of green, my mood instantly shifts. Although the current snowstorm we are enduring in Halifax makes it feel like spring is a far off dream, the colour green gives me hope for the sunny days ahead!
I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to showcase one of my favourite spring nail polishes: Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel in ‘Entice’. 
 If I could bottle up the first few weeks of spring and put them in a nail polish bottle, this would be it. This muted, sea foam green shade is something so lovely - it’s really quite special.
Not only is the formula great, providing even application rarely found from a “drugstore polish”, but the price is also right. Depending on where you live, you can pick it up at Walmart for around $5-$6 CDN. 
 
 
If you’re looking for a new “spring” polish to add to your collection, look no further my friends. Revlon’s got you covered.
Madison



 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment