Monday 16 February 2015

The Grandpa Sweater

No comments:
 
Is there anything better than a long weekend in the depths of winter? Especially now that the temperatures have dipped into the -20s for what seems like the rest of the month, I couldn't be more happy to have an extra day to cozy up and catch up on my latest Netflix addiction.
Sweater: Thrifted {similar} | Tank: R&W Co. {exact} | Skirt: H&M {similar} | Tights: Hue {exact}
Necklace: H&M {similar} | Hat: H&M {similar}
For when I did have to brave the cold this weekend, it only made sense to bust out my warmest wool "grandpa" cardigan that I found in the mens section of a thrift store years ago. I have gotten so much use out of this sweater over the years, it's amazing what treasures you can find when you go with an open mind!

I hope you're all staying warm out there! What is your cold weather staple?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia




Linking up with: Jana | Maegen | Shanna | Sarah | Lindsey | Tara | Lauren | Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment