Monday 26 January 2015

Black & White

No comments:
 
As much as I love colour, there always something so classic and easy about a simple black and white outfit. Especially for winter, it always looks put together and sophisticated without needing a ton of work.
Shirt: Old Navy {exact} | Skirt: H&M {exact} | Coat: Forever 21 {similar} | Boots: däv {similar}
Necklace: Old Navy {similar} | Sunglasses: Forever21 {similar} | Purse: eBay {similar}
I used this wet weekend as an opportunity to take my new rain boots on their maiden voyage. I snagged these during a 75% off sale and thought they looked pretty nice for a rain boot - what do you think? Keeping with the black and gold style of the boots, I pulled the look together with a quilted chain purse and simple black and gold enamel necklace. If you haven't already checked out the jewelry section at your Old Navy, I highly recommend it because they have some great pieces that are frequently on sale!

How often do you keep it classic?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia





Linking up with: Jana | Maegen | Lauren | Shanna | Sarah | Lindsey | Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment