Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Creative Closet: Holiday Sparkle

No comments:
 
You have no idea how excited I am this week to be co-hosting one of my favourite link-ups: The Creative Closet! This week's theme is "Holiday Sparkle", and if you've been around here for a while you'll know that it was right up my alley!
Jana and Maegen are beautiful inside and out, so make sure you stop by their blogs & give them some love! 
If you've never heard of The Creative Closet, it's all about getting the inspiration to maximize your own wardrobe. There are some awesome prompts this month so link up your favourite outfits and share in the fun!
The Creative Closet

I knew as soon as I saw the word sparkle, that this headband would have to make an appearance. It's one of my favourite accessories, and perfect for adding a bit of sparkle to a simple outfit. Building off some basics I glamed the look up with a statement necklace and my favourite pair of glitzy pumps. It's a look that could easily take me from a family dinner to any Christmas party!
Dress: Forever 21 {exact} | Blazer: H&M {exact} | Belt: Winners {similar} | Tights: Target {exact}
Headband: Aldo {similar} | Necklace: Target {similar} | Shoes: Steve Madden {similar}

I even decided to add a hint of glitter to the eye with this quad that I am so excited about for the season. Stay tuned for a full review & swatches!


Now it's your turn: how are you adding a bit of sparkle to your holiday outfits this year?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia



Linking up to: The Creative Closet | The Fashion Canvas | Walking in Memphis in High Heels | The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment