Monday 3 November 2014

Lazy Sunday

No comments:
 
Do you ever have one of those weekends where you just want to curl up in a ball in front of the fire and stay there for days? After a late Halloween night and seeing the first snow of the year, that was exactly how I was feeling this weekend. This may not be the most exciting outfit but it is exactly what a real lazy Sunday looks like in my world - messy hair, naked face and all.
Top: Old Navy | Cardigan: Dynamite | Scarf: Old | Necklace: Old Navy/Local Jewelry Boutique
Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Spring

I am absolutely loving all the pieces I picked up recently from Old Navy. This thin turtleneck is great for layering on chilly days, and this feather necklace has turned out to work with so many outfits. I added this crystal pendant that has been sitting around in my jewelry box collecting dust and I really like the two of them together. All in all a super comfy outfit for a day of church, baking, and hanging out by the fire.

What's are your staples for a lazy day?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment