Monday 17 November 2014

Fashion Friendly Frames {Firmoo Review}

No comments:
 
Oh Monday, why do you always come so soon? For someone who is usually low key, I had a pretty dramatic weekend – my first blogger event, college roommate reunions, friend emergencies, and it all culminating in a tire blowout on the highway during a snowstorm. Let's just say, busy days and late nights made this a definite glasses-only weekend.
Dress: TJ Maxx {similar}| Vest: Old Navy {exact} | Glasses: c/o Firmoo {exact}
Necklace: Ebay {similar} | Braclet: J. Crew {exact} | Tights: Target {exact}
I was recently sent these glasses from Firmoo.com, and I have to say I've fallen in love! Even though ordering eyewear online can seem a bit intimidating, they provide detailed measurement information as well as a virtual try-on system which made me confident that even these larger frames would fit the small head/chubby cheeks combo I've got going on.

Firmoo's customer service was incredibly helpful when I had prescription questions, and the package arrived quickly and included a mini repair kit that I'm sure will come in handy down the line. All this combined with reasonable prices for frames and lenses has me definitely re-evaluating the $300 I've spent in the past on a single pair of designer glasses.

They are currently running a First Pair Free program on select frames (head over to this page for the details) or you can use the code "THEVIEWISBEAUTIFULBLOGS4 " to get $15 off any of their classic frames before December 15th!

Would you consider ordering glasses online?


keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia


Linking up to: The Modern Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment