Monday 20 October 2014

Cold Weather Companion

No comments:
 
Layering is my best friend when it comes to living in the Great White North. Already our temperatures this weekend were heading down to the single digits, and there were clear signs of frost in the morning.  I will say though, if it weren't for the cooler whether we wouldn't have some of the most gorgeous fall views like I shared this weekend Twitter and Instagram. As someone who is definitely a dress girl, I have to get a bit creative to keep the bulk down and the warmth factor high.
Dress & Blazer: Forever 21{similar dress/similar blazer} | Tights: Target {exact} | Scarf: Jessica {similar}
Locket: Gift {similar} | Belt: Local Boutique {similar} | Boots: Spring {exact on sale!} | Bracelet: Ebay {similar}
This dress is one of my favourite layering pieces in the fall & winter. It's made of a thick, warm material but is also sleeveless so it works great over collared shirts or thin sweaters. Here I topped it with a classic slim cut blazer and chunky scarf, and finished the look with my favourite new taupe riding boots to compliment the cool hues. With a neutral base the possibilities are endless!

What is your biggest tip for layering?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment