Monday 6 October 2014

An Apple A Day

No comments:
 
Riding boots are my absolute favorite kind of footwear, so I always get excited when the fall rolls back around and I can bust out my most well loved pair. I recently found some great fall staples at Target (I just can't get enough hats!) that I used to create this cozy and casual outfit perfect for crossing one more thing off my Fall bucket list: a trip to the local apple orchard.
Hat: Target {exact} | Scarf: Unkown {similar} | Sweater: Target {exact}
Jeans: American Eagle {exact} | Boots: Spring {similar} | Purse: Target {exact}
It was actually one year ago this week that I started this little blog or mine with an OOTD from this very same orchard! Thank you to everyone who has come along with me on this journey so far, I have really loved getting to know some of you over the past year. I am sending virtual hugs to each and every one of you!

Have you been on any fun fall outings recently?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia





Linking up to: The Creative Closet, Trendspin

No comments:

Post a Comment