Friday 19 September 2014

Sneak Peek: Inglot Toronto

No comments:
 
If you've never heard of Inglot, you are in for a treat my friends. They recently invited me to participate in a little blogger sneak peek of their new store opening this Saturday in downtown Toronto, and as a big fan of the brand I was thrilled to take part and bring you a look at what this amazing brand is cooking up in Toronto!

Inglot has a long history with makeup in the fashion and stage industry, but wanting every women to be able to have access to what renowned Makeup Artists possess, they created a customizable buildable palette called The "Freedom System". This system is custom built from a huge range of complexion, eyes, lips and cheeks, with over 1500 shades to choose from.

Palettes are available in so many different sizes it really is customizable to the hearts content. Just look at all the colours and textures we had to choose from! I was in makeup heaven playing around with all the products they had to offer.
While I headed home with a Freedom Palette this time around, they also had an entire walls full of lip products and nail polish, including a revolutionary O2M nail polish system that is the first and only breatheable polish on the market. Believe me, I had to hold myself back from taking the entire store with me.
I am so excited to have another brand in the city selling amazing products for affordable prices. The eyeshadow singles cost $10 each, which is around the same price you pay for a single eyeshadow in a Canadian drugstore from brands like L'Oreal. I was finally able to select the perfect shades for my custom quad, and can't wait to test them out and share my full thoughts with you next week! 

They have stores all over the world, so I highly suggest visiting their site online to see if there is a store near you. Torontoians, the Inglot Boutique will be opening their doors at 19 Dundas Square for the Grand Opening this Saturday from 12 pm to 6 pm. Thank you so much to Inglot for this amazing opportunity to visit your brand new location!

Have you ever purchased anything from Inglot? If you have I would love your recommendations for future visits!

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment