Friday 26 September 2014

Fall 2014 Bucket List

No comments:
 
Considering I did pretty well at knocking off things on my Summer bucket list (never made it on that camping trip, but I did spend a ton of time at the cottage),  I thought I would keep the trend alive and put together something for this season now that it is officially Fall. Five things seemed to be a manageable number, so without further ado..
 
 
1. Vist the apple farm & make homemade apple chips. Tyler has recently grown fond of apple chips, so why not learn how we can make them at home? I think a day picking apples and baking ourselves some chips sounds pretty heavenly.

2. Go for a hike while the weather holds. We've been having some surprisingly warm fall weather lately, and it is glorious. I want to take full advantage and get outdoors before the temperatures start their steady decline into the -30s.

3. Try some new pumpkin recipes. I've already made this pumpkin chicken recipe, which sounds strange but it actually delicious, so I'm ready to give in to my cravings for all things pumpkin. Any favourite pumpkin recipes? Send them to me on Pinterest!

4. DIY an awesome Halloween costume (and find somewhere to wear it). Any time I have the opportunity to put together a costume I get a bit excited (and here's some proof from one of my very first posts on this blog). I have some pretty fun ideas for this year, now it's all about execution. Why do grown ups not have more theme parties?

5. Go horseback riding.  I tried and failed to make this happen last fall, so I'm putting it on my list again to challenge myself. Who wouldn't want to go horseback riding, right?

What's on your fall bucket list?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment