Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Liebster Award

No comments:
 
Being told that someone appreciates your blog is the best feeling, is it not? Thank you so much Kenzie for giving me that warm fuzzy feeling by nominating me for the Liebster Award! If you're not sure what this award is all about, here is the quick lowdown:

 The Liebster Award is generally given to bloggers with less than 200 followers to give them some much deserved recognition! When you are nominated you share 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you, then nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer. This is going to be a long one, so buckle up and enjoy the ride!

GET THE FACTS:

Fact 1: I am a massive animal lover, but the only pet I've ever had was a fish.
Fact 2: I was a serious dancer for 14 years until I moved away from my studio for university.
Fact 3: I have amazing coworkers. I was so blessed to find a wonderful job right out of school.
Fact 4: I love graphic design, but I have next to no talent for drawing or painting. It's a struggle.
Fact 5: I've had the same best friend since I was in kindergarten (that's twenty years!)
Fact 6: I volunteer with a local charity called Southern Africa Embrace Foundation, and it is the most fulfilling work that I have ever done.
Fact 7: I am currently on vacation in Orlando and the thing I'm looking forward to the most is visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Fact 8: I have one older brother and we have always gotten along surprisingly well for siblings.
Fact 9: My cottage is probably my favourite place on earth.
Fact 10: If I could live anywhere in Canada, it would probably be Vancouver, but I'm too much of a home-body to take the plunge.
Fact 11: I recently created a new Twitter & Instagram account for my blog! Don't mind my shameless self promotion.

 

QUESTIONS FOR ME:

1. Where were you born?
Toronto, Canada.
2. What is the furthest you have been from home?
I traveled to Paris and London back in high school, but I'm planning a trip to Eastern Europe for next summer!
3. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be?
It's a toss up between Australia and Ireland. Both are beyond beautiful in very different ways.
4. Favourite childhood memory?
That's a tough one, I have so many, but I have some pretty awesome memories about the various Halloween parties my parents threw when I was growing up. This particular year everyone dressed as a different character from Peter Pan. I was John, my Mum was Mr. Darling. My parents are awesome.

5. What is your favourite dessert?
Pie. I love pie. Blueberry and Key Lime are my absolute favourites!
6. Do you prefer cooking, dine-in, or take out?
If I'm being honest, I'm not so much into cooking unless it is a group activity. I love getting dolled up and going out to eat. 
7. What is your favourite song currently?

8. What is your favourite colour?
Teal/Turquoise is my power colour.
9. Do you think your zodiac sign fits your personality?
According to what I just read about Cancer's on Astrology.com, it sounds fairly accurate overall.
10. Any item(s) of jewelry you consistently wear?
I wear my Elsa Peretti ring everyday. 90% because I love it to death, and 10% because if it every came off my finger I would definitely lose it.
11. The most important question: Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry? 
Definitely Vanilla. I'm not much of a chocolate person, and I could take or leave strawberry.

 

QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

1. Are you a texter or a caller?
2. How long have you known your closest friend?
3. What is one product that you recommend to everyone?
4. Are you an online or in store shopper?
5. What is your most worn item of clothing?
6. What is your favourite holiday?
7. What is one material possession you couldn't live without?
8. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
9. Are you a hot or cold beverage person?
10. What colour do you think suits you best?
11. What has been your biggest learning since starting your blog?

Up Next:
Ele of Inspirationele
Alyssa of Alyssa Goes Bang
Aimee of Aimlessly Elegant
Angela of Syntaxx Errorrr
Emily of Beauty Blether
Megan of Megan Joy
Mary-Katherine of Gold Hatted Lover
Lexi of Streets of Gold
Kelly of Glitter Diaries
Laura of Life with Lolo
and you!

I can't wait to read all of your posts! Who would you nominate for the Liebster Award?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment