Wednesday 6 August 2014

Loving Lately.. July Favourites

No comments:
 
Can we just talk for a minute about how it's already August? I feel like this has been the most non-existent summer in years, so I am so sad to see that its end is already on the horizon! July wasn't terribly exciting for me on the beauty front, but I thought I would still go ahead and share some of my favourites for the month and link up with Mia!
Even though there haven't been a ton of swim worthy days this month, I have still spent most of my weekends hanging out at the cottage in one of my Victoria's Secret Bandeaus. I know they are on the expensive side for a bathing suit, but these are the most flattering bikini tops I have ever owned. This cobalt blue one was a purchase this year and I love the added detail of the rope straps!
On the days it has actually gotten to regular summer temperatures it has been incredibly humid here in Toronto. To combat the frizz that my hair is prone too, I've been using my John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner. I talk more about it in my summer proof hair routine, but this stuff really works and smells amazing.
Speaking of smelling amazing, I picked up this Bath & Body works hand soap in the scent Rainforest Sugarcane and I am officially obsessed. It's sweet without being too sickly or overwhelming. If it's still available near you definitely go give it a sniff!
A few weeks back I was helping my Mum with an outdoor sale and we got hit by some pretty strong winds we weren't exactly prepared for. The lovely Scentsy rep in booth next door helped us get everything tied down, and I ended up leaving the day with two Scentsy Bars that I am in love with. Zen Garden, which is a really beautiful relaxing floral scent that reminds me a bit of lilacs, and Jet, Set Go!, which is a tropical beachy scent perfect for summer. If you are in the GTA definitely check out Taryns site!
Last but not least, between the humidity and the occasional lake dips, if I was wearing eyeliner this last month it was always one of the MUFE Aqua Eyes. These things are serious when they say waterproof, they will last for hours without budging. Especially if you're looking for something for the waterline, I 100% recommend checking out one of their many colours! I have the black and charcoal and am thinking about picking up some more. What colour would you go for?
What have you been coveting this past month?
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment