Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Daily View: Birthday Celebrations

No comments:
 
Even though technically my birthday isn't until tomorrow, I celebrated with my family this past Sunday. We were blessed with beautiful summer weather for a relaxed backyard BBQ, a perfect ending to a weekend spent relaxing at my cottage.

Dress: Garage | Cardigan: TJ Maxx | Necklace: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Nail Polish: JulieG 9 to 5

This lady right here is who I have to thank for passing down her love for fashion. My grandma is in her eighties with a more active social life than I've ever had, and still always looks so elegant and fabulous. I just love her to pieces.

We topped off the night with some delicious cake, Oreo birthday cake ice cream sandwiches (which yes, are exactly as delicious as they sound) and of course, a cup of tea. I couldn't ask for a better way to close out the weekend. But seriously, you have to try those ice cream sandwiches.
What is your favourite way to spend a summer weekend?
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment