Wednesday 4 June 2014

Summer 2014 Bucket List

No comments:
 
As a June baby I live and love the start of summer – it may still be twenty odd days away, but it’s good to have something to look forward to right? 



1. Run a race. Is it cheating if I already have this planned? I’m participating in my very first race this Saturday and I admit I'm a little nervous. I’m not naturally a runner but I’ve been making it a priority over the past few months, and I must say I am pretty proud of myself for keeping it up. Wish me luck!

2. Take a vacation.  I haven’t been on a real vacation since last August, and I’m looking forward to traveling somewhere this summer. It’s in the works! (Update: I finally fulfilled my dream to visit the Harry Potter theme park in orlando!

3. Have a picnic. What could me more summery than sitting in the grass and eating a PB&J sandwich? I'd love for this picnic to take place on Toronto Island, but I'd settle for a good picnic anywhere. (Update: Read all about our adventure here!)

4. Go on a hiking/camping trip. Last month Tyler started watching “Naked and Afraid” and had the greatest urge for us to go wilderness camping without any equipment. That idea got shot down fast, I am much too high maintenance for sleeping in the dirt.  Regular old camping with tents and sleeping bags? I’m down for that. (Update: Not so much of the regular old camping happened this year)

5. Take more outfit photos. I have been seriously slacking on this and it’s time to get my butt in gear while the weather is nice. I know the summer will go by like a flash and it'll be back to hibernation weather in no time! (Update: Total win! Check out all of my fashion posts from the summer here)

Hopefully by keeping the list down to five things I'll be able to accomplish them all. What's on your summer bucket list?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment