Friday 6 June 2014

Fresh-Faced Favourites {Everyday Spring Look}

No comments:
 
As temperatures have been rising,  I've been steering more towards a lighter, fresher looking everyday face. I'm linking up with the lovely Amanda today to show you the products I've been using to achieve my favourite everyday look for spring!


Garnier BB Cream for Combo to Oily Skin is a great light base that still provides coverage and lasts all day. This will be an absolute staple for me all spring and summer. If I happen to have anything that needs a little more coverage, I use my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in light, and set it all with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. This is the perfect summer setting powder because it requires zero touch ups from me throughout the day. 

Top off the cheeks with Benefit's Coralista Blush - the perfect summery coral with just a tiny hint of shimmer - and the face is complete.


My go-to bright eyed eye look has been pretty simple. I start with MAC Ricepaper in the inner corner and on the first two thirds of the eyelid, and place MAC All That Glitters in the outer corner for some dimension. Adding a super thin line of my Femme Couture Liquid Liner in Java helps to define the eye before curling my eyelashes and adding a ton of my favourite mascara. If you've been around these parts for any length of time you will probably know that has been Jordana Best Lash Extreme for quite some time.

And there you have it - a routine that leaves me looking bright and awake and is able to last through a full day's wear.

Do you change up your daily routine for the seasons?


 keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment