Monday 9 June 2014

Father's Day Gift Guide

No comments:
 
Is it just me or are Dad's extremely hard to shop for? Father's Day is around the corner and every year I am scratching my head trying to come up with something that I hope my Dad would love. Everyone has their own unique tastes, for instance this is probably what my Dad really wants for Father's Day: 
 
Yep, that pretty much sums up my Dad. 
 
But if you are looking for some inspiration, hopefully some of these ideas will appeal to your Dad's unique personality. 
 
The chill dad: Pick him up a tv series so he can sit back and relax 
The handy dad: a Home Depot gift card will help fund his next big project
The techy dad: Google Chromecast lets you wirelessly connect your laptop or mobile devices to your tv, remote free.  You can also check out my favourite tech accessories for more ideas.
The sporty dad: Sign up for a sporting event that you can do together!
The fashion forward dad: Bright patterned socks are becoming quite a popular way to bring a bit of a fashion statement to the office.
The gourmet dad: A set of grill sauces or rubs to experiment with all summer long.
The intellectual dad: An audible subscription, or if they are more of a physical reader an ereader gift card (or device), give them the freedom to pick something they know they'll enjoy!

What are you planning on getting your Dad for Father's Day?

 keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment