Friday 20 June 2014

Beauty Basics: Favourite Neutral Palettes

No comments:
 


While eyeshadow may not be everyone's cup of tea, I believe that you can't go wrong with owning at least one neutral do-it-all eyeshadow palette. A perfect palette in my eyes checks off the following criteria: compact and easy to take for travel, mixture of textures/finishes, and contains a good range of light to dark shades. Pick up one of these palettes and you can easily customize your look for every occasion. So what are my favourite picks and why? Let's get into them.

My pick for favourite warm neutral palette has to go to the original Naked palette from Urban Decay.  

I know this is talked about ad nauseum all over the internet, but it seriously is my most used palette. Probably my most used eyeshadows in general. Here are a few of my favourites swatched.
My pick for favourite cool neutral palette is a much more recent find, at least for me, on my last trip to Ulta

I've been looking for the perfect matte cool brown and the NYX Love in Paris - A La Mode palette not only had two of them, but also had a bunch of other shades that would be perfect for a cool toned smokey eye. It's super compact and under $10 so I see myself traveling with this quite a bit. Here are a few of my favourite shades. 

What is your favourite go-to palette? Stay tuned for more about my favourite single shadows next week!

 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment