Monday 12 May 2014

The Daily View - Scenes from the Weekend

No comments:
 
Don't you just love those weekends where everything seems to fall into place? This past weekend was all that and more for me. Perfect weather, and some awesome outings with friends & family. What more could I ask for?

Spring was out in full force, and let me tell you - it's weekends like these that make it my favourite season. By Friday the tulips were out, the magnolia tree in my front yard was blooming, and we were reaching highs of 20+ degrees. I am lucky enough to be able to work from home on Friday's - which equates to afternoons on the back porch at Tyler's hanging out with the warm weather and my favourite pooch.

Tyler and I have been wanting to pay a visit to the new aquarium in Toronto for months now, but it seemed like every time we made plans to go something would get in our way. Finally, I managed to round up some of my best friends and we made a date on Saturday that we promised ourselves we wouldn't break - and it was so worth it. It's not the biggest aquarium I've been to, but walking through the tunnels with sharks swimming overhead was an amazing experience. If you are in the area and haven't been yet I definitely recommend it!


Mother's Day came around and I celebrated with some cuddles and a pancake brunch with my Mum, before heading to my best friend's for a birthday celebration, and then to my Grandma's for dinner with the whole family. A beautiful, busy day and the perfect way to end an incredible weekend. I also managed to fit almost the entire first season of Scandal in there somewhere, no judgement, and I'm still on the fence about it. Are you a Scandal fan?






How did you spend Mother's Day weekend?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment