Friday 9 May 2014

Loving Lately | April Favourites

No comments:
 
Earlier this week we saw all the things that I polished off in the month of April, but what was I particularly fond of that might have been absent from that post? I'm linking up with Amanda and Kristin today to show you!
 
 
I include the L'Oreal Infallible shadow in Amber Rush in my picks for top products at the drugstore last week, and I've been loving it throughout the whole last month. It creates such a fresh, glowy look that seems to make my blue-green eyes "pop", but I honestly think it would look stunning on anyone!

The warmer weather has seen the return of my Talula army-style jacket and I can't get enough of the olive green colour - it looks great when paired with bright spring shades like peach and magenta. This jacket was expensive, but worth every penny. The hood comes in mighty handy for the bi-polar spring weather.

I'm a big fan of brown liquid liner for daytime, and I recently found this Femme Couture felt tipped pen at Sally's for $6.99. It seems almost identical to the Stila pen I was loving over the winter. Win!

I seem to have finally broken in my Tory Burch Revas just in time to ditch the tights for spring. They've become my everyday work shoes if I'm not wearing heels. Hugely expensive, I know, but I love how classic they look and they seem to go with everything! 
Stop the presses, a BB cream that finally doesn't seem to break me out. It's a miracle! This Garnier version for combination/oily skin is seriously amazing. Super light but fantastic coverage that wears great throughout the day. Be warned: the packaging does suck, but the product inside is worth the extra hassle!
I'm usually not much of an earrings person, but when I found some rose gold pave disks at Joe Fresh for $7 I was in love. They make a statement without being too obnoxious and heavy, and we all know how much of a magpie I am when it comes to sparkle! I've worn these so many times in the past month, I lost track.

What were your most worn/most used items last month?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment