Thursday 22 May 2014

American Wish List

No comments:
 
Being a Canadian girl, I often read my favourite bloggers talking about products that I just can't get my hands on, so whenever I will be making a trip stateside Ulta and Walgreens are a definite stop on my list. This weekend I'll be heading on over the boarder and have decided to share today what I think might be making it back in my trunk.
 
 
It's no secret on this blog that I am a big fan of the Batiste Dry Shampoo and the Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara, so I will take the opportunity to stock up! The others I am just itching to give a test run. Have you tried any of these products? If so let me know your favourite colours/varieties from the lines!

So Americans, anything else that I just can't leave without?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment