Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Daily View - Weekender

No comments:
 
I'm going to let you in on a little secret - my cottage is probably my favourite place on earth, and if you've ever been to the Muskoka Lakes area you probably know where I'm coming from. After a couple of weeks of extra long work days it was a relief to be able to escape the city for a weekend up north.

It may officially be spring, but winter was still out in full force. The snow-ice mixture was up to my waist which made getting from the car to the door with our bags quite an adventure. Still, I could never get tired of this view.

I mean come on. 

After spending most of the weekend cozied up close to the fire, Sunday afternoon turned out to be gloriously sunny. So we packed up again and spent a bit of time in the sunshine before heading out for dinner and home. I busted out my new favourite winter/spring transition dress from J. Crew and some of my well-loved staple accessories.

 {Dress} | {Blazer} | {Watch} | {Boots} | {Necklace}

Spring is finally here my friends, and I just can't even get over it. Bring on all of the sunshine and dresses.

 
What shenanigans did you get up to this weekend?

 keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment