Friday 18 April 2014

Loving Lately | Friday Favourites

No comments:
 
Favourites round ups are probably some of my favourite posts ever - so why not jump on in and link up with Meet At The Barre to show off some of the things that have been tickling my fancy this week!

Favourite product:
I may be seriously late to the party on this one but the Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush has such a great texture and colour. Perfect for the non-lipstick lover that I am most of the time, though my makeup drawer might tell you differently.
http://www.lustforlipgloss.com/2014/01/maybelline-color-whisper-in-lust-for.html

Favourite Song:
I probably should be ashamed, but I'm so not. When I'm at the gym that cake cake cake cake just makes me work so much harder.

Favourite project:
I love me some good DIY, but let's be real. Most of the time I don't have the time or attention span to do big projects. I have a tray that I bought from a thrift store that's just been waiting for a coat of paint for three months.This vase is not only super easy and cheap, but it fits in with my madness for flowers right now. Give me all the flower arranging things.

http://duoventures.blogspot.ca/2013/11/diy-beveled-mirror-vase.html


Favourite Discovery:
Potter fans rejoice, Hogwarts has gone digital. I mean, come on. How had this never existed before? I'm tempted to enroll just to answer the question that's been gnawing at me since 1997: is potions really that hard?

Favourite moment:
When my work on a pilot project went in front of the CEO of the company and they loved it, I probably looked like this:
But felt more like this:

What have you been loving this week?

Linking up to: The Diary of A Real Housewife , Meet At The Barre & That Friday Blog Hop
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment