Friday 25 April 2014

5 Faves: Beauty Under $10

No comments:
 
While I do love the occasional splurge item, I am truly a bargain shopper at heart.  Why head straight for Sephora when there some real gems at the drugstores? American shoppers have it all well and good, but even drug store makeup in Canada can cost you a pretty penny. Here are my top 5 products under $10 (US and Canadian)!
1. L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows are just phenomenal for their pigmentation and texture. It doesn't hurt that they also have the most beautiful colour selection in the drugstore! Amber Rush is amazing for a one-stop-shop eye look - so bright, so beautiful.

2. Yay for Target for bringing Sonia Kashuk Blushes to Canada! Sunset is a beautiful coral shade that can be applied sheer or built up to pack a serious punch. On the cheeks it reminds me a lot of Benefit Coralista, at a quarter of the price and way more convenient packaging.

3. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black is my old faithful mascara. I've had a not so quiet love affair going on with Jordana Best Lash Extreme for few months, but since it's not available in Canada I went back to Voluminous after my last tube and I still love it. Not quite as much volume/clump as the Jordana, but boy does it make my lashes look great.

4. I have a rocky relationship with some of the Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliners, but the colour Taupe really knocks it out of the park. It's a unique colour that is fantastic for a soft but defining look on the lash line. There is simply nothing else like this in the drug store.

5. And finally, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is a great setting powder for combo to oily skin types. I use Sandstorm, but it doesn't provide much in the way of colour, so if you're looking for coverage this might not be for you. I use it once in the morning, and it lasts me throughout the entire work day - no touch-ups required!

What's your #1 budget beauty item?

Linking up with:


THE GOOD LIFE BLOGMeet At The Barre
 keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment