Thursday 7 November 2013

The Wish List

No comments:
 
As I have mentioned previously, my family is all about getting the Christmas shopping done as soon as possible. Usually as the procrastinator of the family I ignore their requests from early October until the beginning of December has come and gone. Sometimes I think I must have been adopted. This year I decided to meet in the middle and give the people what they want. Here is a peek at what I came up with for this year's wish list:


Jewelry:

I am part magpie. I collect shiney sparkles things in my nest and treat them all like my precious. It's okay though since these are smaller pieces right? Not too glitter bomb? That's what I'm telling myself.

Beauty:
Clairsonic brush heads // Naked 2 Palette // Sephora Super Stars Kit

The brush heads are all practical. You are supposed to change them out every three months and mine may or may not be way overdue. The other two are pure lust. I do not need any more beauty products, least of all neutral eye shadows, but if someone else chooses to give them to me, I'd be okay with it.

Other: 
Audible gift subscription // Griptight iPhone mount // Off Desk Shelf // Gift Cards

I have trouble sleeping so I've relied on the soothing voices of strangers to lull me to sleep since junior high. I also do a ton of driving between work and visiting Tyler (who lives an hour away from me) every week, so I am so ready for a subscription like Audible. YouTube and the library only have so much selection. Any other gift cards are always good. I find it almost better to shop for myself when it comes to clothing especially. The other two are just random useful items that may make an appearance in future posts! 

What is on your lust list this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment